Serve up your Boxing Day Turkey Curry with delicious The Farmer’s Son Haggis Pakora, serve with sweet chilli sauce for an added kick.
1 Pack The Farmer’s Son Haggis Slices 220g
150g Gram Flour (or plain flour if you can’t get hold of gram flour)
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 tablespoon powdered cumin
A pinch of salt
150ml Natural Yogurt
A squeeze of lemon juice
Oil for deep frying
1. Cook the Haggis, our guide to cooking Haggis can be found here.
2. Mix dry ingredients (chilli powder, cumin & salt) through the flour. Add the yoghurt and lemon juice and mix into a thick batter.
3. Heat the oil in a pan or deep fat fryer.
4. Form the haggis into balls and dip into the yoghurt batter. Add directly to the hot oil and fry until golden brown.
5. Serve immediately with sweet chilli dipping sauce.