Make the most of seasonal courgettes by filling them with a scrumptious mixture of spicy chorizo and delicious The Farmer’s Son White Pudding. Our stuffed courgettes make for a light midweek meal or a delicious side dish to a summer feast.
4 courgettes approx. 20cm long
300g Farmer’s Son White Pudding, diced into 5mm pieces
50g chorizo sausage, diced into 5mm pieces
3 spring onions, finely sliced
1 tbsp chopped thyme
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt & pepper
1. Pre heat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas6
2. Halve the courgettes lengthwise, use a teaspoon to scoop out the seedy central part and reserve.
3. Drizzle the courgette shells with the olive oil, season with salt & pepper, put into a roasting tin and bake in the oven for 20 mins.
4. Chop the reserved courgette flesh and mix with the white pudding, chorizo, spring onions, thyme, salt & pepper.
5. When the time is up, remove the courgettes from the oven, divide the filling between the courgette shells, piling it up as necessary.
6. Put back into the oven and bake for a further 30mins.
Nutritional Information Per serving Kcals 368 Fat 25.5g Saturates 9.2g Carbohydrate 27.3g Protein 9.2g Sugar 3.7g Salt 1.8g