Nothing says comfort food like melted cheese! Pull apart the Black Pudding stuffed dough and dip into the sumptuous melted Brie for a delicious sharing snack or serve with salad as a main course for four.
250g Whole Brie
Sprigs of Rosemary
300g Farmer’s Son Black Pudding, roughly crumbled
1 Tin Croissant Dough
1. Heat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas5
2. Line a 22cm oven proof dish with non-stick baking parchment. Drape in the croissant dough, cutting to fit & allowing about 5cm to hang over the edge of the dish. You will use 5 pieces.
3. Put the brie in the middle of the dish and arrange the black pudding around the edge.
4. Fold the excess dough over the black pudding and tuck the edge down around the cheese.
5. Make crisscross scores over the rind of the cheese and tuck the rosemary sprigs into the cuts.
6. Put into the oven for 15 mins, then turn the heat down to 180C/350/Gas4 for a further 20 mins, until the crust is dark brown and cooked underneath.
7. Once cooked, allow to cool for 10 mins before using the baking parchment to lift the cheese onto a serving plate.
Nutritional Information Per Serving Kcals 721 Fat 176.5g Saturates 27.7g Carbohydrates 42g Protein 26g Sugar 5g Salt 2.08g