An indulgent start to any day The Farmer’s Son Black Pudding and Bacon Eggs Benedict is delicious served for breakfast or a lazy brunch. Using premade hollandaise sauce keeps this recipe easy and stress-free.
1 Jar of Hollandaise Sauce
1 Tsp White Wine Vinegar
2 Large Eggs
4 slices Smoked Streaky Bacon
2 large slices of The Farmer’s Son Black Pudding
2 English muffins, sliced
Butter, for spreading
A handful of chopped Chives
1. Heat the hollandaise sauce as per packet instructions.
2. Heat a pan of salted water for poaching the eggs and add the white wine vinegar. Break the eggs into a cup before gently slipping into the simmering water and poach for a few minutes. Allow to drain on some kitchen paper.
3. In a frying pan or under the grill, cook the streaky bacon and black pudding for a few minutes, to your liking.
4. Toast the muffin and butter.
5. Place the toasted muffin on the plate. Top with the smoked bacon, black pudding, [tomato], then the poached egg. Spoon over the hollandaise and sprinkle with chives.